Updated: May 16, 2020
White springs is opening yet but when we do these rules apply
• We are open 8am to 8pm For Day tickets only, shop will be open 8am to 1pm please buy what you need on entry. There will be no evening tickets or Night fishing.
• Only one in the shop at a time please practice social distancing while waiting to come in shop.
• Please pay with exact cash or card payment when possible.
• Anglers only no spectators, One angler per peg (or/and with one other household angling member). No groups/non angling family members.
• No walking around unnecessarily Please respect other people’s space.
• We will be limiting the pegs on the Pit, Canal and Match Lake to Odds or Evens. You must stay on the same peg for the session, No changing of pegs or Lakes.
• No Rental or Sharing of Mats/Cradles, nets. You must have your own along with all regular equipment needed and Antiseptic carp care. Bailiffs will be checking if you haven’t got the right equipment you will be asked to leave with no refund.
• Please take all your rubbish and leave the pegs as you found them.